By purchasing Tupperware Brands products, using Tupperware Brands services, interacting with Tupperware Brands either at our roadshows, exhibitions or otherwise, or by using the Tupperware Brands e-commerce website http://shop.tupperwarebrands.com.my (“Website”), you consent to the processing of your Personal Data by Tupperware Brands and all persons involved in the products and services offered by Tupperware Brands.
In the event of any conflict between the English and other language versions, the English version shall prevail.
Collection of Personal Data
- Personal Datameans information and data that are recorded in material form including as part of a database that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person, including information about you which you have provided directly to Tupperware Brands, such as your name, address, telephone number, NRIC, race, photographs of you, particulars of your spouse or family members and bank account information and any information which may identify you, your spouse or family members that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by Tupperware Brands from time to time.
- In addition to the Personal Data you provide to us directly, Tupperware may also collect your Personal Data from a variety of sources, including without limitation when you submit any forms in relation to other goods, services or opportunities offered by Tupperware Brands and when you provide your Personal Data to Tupperware consultants.
- The provision of some of your Personal Data such as your name, address, telephone number, credit card information is mandatory in order for Tupperware Brands to process any orders you have placed on the Website and to supply and deliver to you the goods or products you have ordered from the Website. If you do not provide these Personal Data, Tupperware brands will not be able to perform such services.
- The provision of Personal Data other than the ones identified in the paragraph above, is voluntary. However, if you do not provide your Personal Data, you may not be able to (i) access or use Tupperware Brands services; (ii) access certain sections of our Website where log in is required; (iii) claim on warranty provided for identified products such as the NanoNature Water Filtration System (NNWFS); or (iv) claim for replacement of parts or product replacement under warranty.
Purposes of Processing
Tupperware Brands may use and process your Personal Data for the purposes relating to the business and activities of Tupperware Brands which shall include, without limitation:-
- to process any orders you have placed on the Website and to communicate with you in respect of your orders;
- to supply and deliver to you the goods or products you have ordered from the Website;
- process, send notices and communicate with you;
- to respond to questions, comments and complaints from you;
- to respond to feedback and suggestions provided by you;
- for internal administrative purposes;
- where you have purchased products from Tupperware Brands or its consultants:-
- to process your warranty claim for identified products such as the NanoNature Water Filtration system;
- to process your claim for product replacement;
- to contact you to remind you regarding replacement of parts for products;
- to service any products that may require warranty replacement;
- for purposes of detection, prevention and prosecution of crime and for purposes of investigations (internal or otherwise); and
- for Tupperware Brands to comply with its obligations under law whether within or outside of Malaysia;
Marketing and promotional purposes
Save where you have opted out or unsubscribed from receiving such marketing or promotional material, Tupperware Brands may also use and process your data for marketing and promotional purposes, including but not limited to the below:-
- to provide, market and/or promote to you benefits, products, promotions, discounts and services that are or may be offered by Tupperware Brands or its partners;
- to invite you to any events, workshops, seminars activities or contests run by Tupperware Brands or its partners, which may be of interest to you;
- to send you alerts, newsletters, updates, mailers, promotional materials, special privileges, festive greetings from Tupperware Brands or its partners;
- to notify and invite you to events or activities organised by Tupperware Brands or its partners; and
- to process your registration to participate in or attend an event or activity and to communicate with you regarding your attendance at the event or activity;
by way of telephone call, messaging services, and/or by email and to identify products and services which may be relevant to you.
Transfer of Personal Data
As Tupperware Brands servers may be located in other jurisdictions, your Personal Data may be transferred to, stored, used and processed in a jurisdiction other than Malaysia. You understand and consent to the transfer of your Personal Data out of Malaysia as described herein.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Tupperware Brands may engage other companies, service providers or individuals to perform functions on Tupperware Brands behalf, and consequently may provide access or disclose to your Personal Data to these third parties for purposes such as, but not limited to:-
- courier, delivery and/or postal services;
- service providers, including information technology (IT) service providers for infrastructure, software and development work and to maintain and update our data system and database,
- mailing-out of any materials, for provision of promotional material to you where you have so agreed in the marketing and promotional section above;
- credit card payment processors, credit reporting agencies; and
- data analytics services and market research services.
Tupperware Brands may also provide access and disclose your Personal Data to:-
- your upline or recruiter for purposes of sending you information on the latest products and services offered by Tupperware Brands that may be of interest to you;
- any professional advisors and external auditors including legal advisors, financial advisors and consultants;
- other entities within the Tupperware group; and
- regulatory authorities in order to comply with statutory and government requirements.
Your Personal Data may also be shared in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale of a subsidiary or a division, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of winding-up.
Request for Access, Correction and/or Withdrawal of Consent and Other Enquiries Concerning Your Personal Data
Subject to certain exceptions under applicable laws, you may request for access to, correction, and/or withdrawal of your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your Personal Data in our possession at any time.
If you have any requests, instructions, complaints, or wish to get in touch with us in relation to your Personal Data, you can send you email to, by contacting our Data Protection Office at:
Name: Doreen Chow
E-mail Address: DoreenChow@tupperware.com
In respect of your right to access and/or correct your Personal Data, Tupperware Brands has the right to refuse the requests to access and/or make any correction to your Personal Data for the reasons permitted under law, such as where the expense of providing access to you is disproportionate to the risks to your privacy.
If you do not wish for your Personal Data to be collected via cookies on the Website, you may deactivate cookies by adjusting your internet browser settings to disable, block or deactivate cookies, by deleting your browsing history and clearing the cache from your internet browser.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Personal Information from Minors and Other Individuals
Acknowledgement and Consent
TuppRewards Terms & Conditions
- TuppRewards program is open to Preferred Customers (Previously known as Consultants) to participate.
- Preferred Customers must click “subscribe” tab in TuppRewards portal in the Digital Passport to participate. All information gathered during registration will be used to create the user account.
- Tupperware Brands reserve the right to reject or terminate participation
- Participants can unsubscribe to quit from TuppRewards Program
- Preferred Customers who withdrawn from the program can opt to rejoin the program after 45 days by clicking “subscribe” again at TuppRewards portal in the Digital Passport.
Points Collection & Redemption
- Points collected are only redeemable after 10 days.
- Personal sales entitled to points collection per participant per month is RM2,000 nett.
- Points are valid within 12 months from the date of last purchase made.
- Please refer to https://shop.tupperwarebrands.com.my/pages/tupprewards-eng more details of points collection and redemption.
- Participants can redeem their points through eTuppStore.
- Participants are responsible to pay for shipping fee for their products redemption or tag along with their eTuppStore orders delivery.
- Tupperware Brands reserve the right to change the redemption gift at any time without
- Tupperware Brands reserve the right to refuse point redemption should we suspect the points were fraudulently accumulated.
- Points collected are NOT transferable.
- In the event of any dispute arising out of this TuppRewards Program, the decision of Tupperware Brands shall be final and conclusive.
Effective: 28 October 2022